Advertising, promotion and placement specifications for eNewsletter, eFeature and Social promotion.
eFeature and eNewsletter Placements and Ads
The Tourism Academy can deliver your custom, dedicated e-newsletter to our readers. We send both HTML and text versions of e-newsletters to our subscribers.
- A 240-character (max.) message, including an embedded URL to the site of your choice, and we will post it into our social media stream.
- A 1200×630 jpg, gif or png
Character counts include spaces, punctuation, and links.
- Twitter does not allow posts related to health to be boosted as paid ads, so please avoid mentioning “Covid” or “coronavirus” in your message.
- Facebook will not allow advertising links to PDFs, JPEGs, or web pages that automatically download files. If you would like to offer a PDF, image, or other download, we recommend that you create an HTML landing page from which customers can download the file. Learn more about Facebook’s landing-page policies.
If you want to include images in your post, click here for additional information
If you want to include videos in your post, click here for information.
White Paper Program
The Tourism Academy offers a Dedicated White Paper Email and Hosting Service to help you promote your company’s thought leadership in the logistics field.
- Subject line
- White paper title
- White paper description (1,750 characters max.)
- White paper cover image (min. width 300 px)
- Landing page or download URL*
- Company logo and URL
* The white paper email promo will link to a landing page on your site if you’re using a registration form, or directly to the PDF file if you are not using a registration form
Course Certificate of Completion
HTML & Layout Services
For those sponsors with limited resources for developing electronic ad material within the required technical specifications, Tourism Academy Inc. (The Tourism Academy) offers layout and development services at a flat rate of $150/hour. These charges will be added to the invoice for your sponsorship. To avoid these charges, all sponsors are urged to pay close attention to our e-product material specs and follow them whenever possible.
NOTE: All dimensions are in pixels.
eNewsletter, eFeature and dedicated email materials should be submitted to Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org five business days prior to deployment.
|Ad Type||Dimensions||File Size||File Formats||Animation||3rd Party||Notes|
|Leaderboard||728 x 90 px||100 KB||GIF, JPG, PNG, HTML5||30 seconds max including loops||Yes||Assets for HTML5 ads should be supplied in a ZIP file|
|Rectangle||300 x 250 px||100 KB||GIF, JPG, PNG, HTML5||30 seconds max including loops||Yes||Assets for HTML5 ads should be supplied in a ZIP file|