Learn how our Instructor Success Team is helping course creators build more valuable and effective online courses.
The Instructor Success team is responsible for the education and nurturing of online course instructors and their related courses across all Tourism Academy platforms as needed. Members of this team share a passion for helping people achieve personal growth and reach their academic, career and community potential - that's a requirement!
Full time members are professional instructional designers, tourism trainers and business coaches whose primary responsibility is to provide quality instruction for instructors and perform training duties that support the philosophy, mission, policies and procedures of The Tourism Academy.
The Instructor Success team is headed by Sheena Works, Chief Learning Officer.
Here are just a few of the things the Instructor Success team has helped with lately:
- Course creation tips for our blog and articles for trade publication
- Tools like worksheets, help videos and much more for new instructors
- Custom course development, curriculum design and in person training for organizations with their own private academies and specialty training needs
- Benchmark reviews with new instructors to help with course outlines, content development and effective course design.
- Creating our signature T.E.A. efficacy model. Check it out: