FAQs overcome roadblocks that may be holding new buyers back and increase student satisfaction. Here are a few questions you should be answering on your course page.
The FAQ tab displays commonly asked questions and their corresponding answers. To add or edit an FAQ for your course, click to edit your course. Click on the tab "FAQ." You will then be directed to the FAQ page where you can modify or add questions and answers that will appear on your page.
Some of the most common FAQs and a few you might not have even thought of...
- When does the course start and finish?
- Are there any pre-requisite courses I must take before enrolling in this course?
- How long do I have access to the course?
- What sort of interaction is there with the instructor & other students?
- Is this course self-paced or will I need to schedule myself to participate in live lectures?
- What happens if I miss the live discussion or lecture?
- How can I connect with other students? (Note: all enrolled students will be automatically added to a course group and The Tourism Academy recommends all students join the student group on Facebook. You may also want to refer to students to our Knowledge Base for any technical questions about using The Tourism Academy platform.)
Here's a sample: